Now that assignments are completed there is some spare time available for play.
I enjoy working on new ideas in this interim time before the College closes down for the summer.
I've been working on some beads.
Here they are before being soldered together.
And here they are soldered and awaiting their enamel
I had originally made six beads, but two I used as experiments, (which didn't turn out great), and four I created in this design, unfortunately the forth one ended up with the end of my round needle file broken into it :-(
Never mind I have three to work with and I can always make more.
I've decided to take the plunge and order a small kiln to work with at home. This will mean that I can carry on with my enamel experiments during the summer break.